Thursday 2 February 2017

Post flu.

I think I am beginning to feel a bit better. Tuesday I only got out of bed each time I had to throw up 🤢 I managed to eat a cream cracker around 9 pm which stayed down.H also has flu so we were both in a bad way. Yesterday I managed a cup of tea and another cream cracker at tea time. H hasn't been sick at all and he has still had a full breakfast etc. This morning I had a cup of tea and a fried egg sandwich, it's now 3.20 pm and I haven't bothered to eat anything else because I can neither smell or taste anything. We will have a fish pie tonight because it will slip down nicely. This morning I did a load of washing and hung it out I then had a bath and dressed ( first time for 2 days) but by the time I had done all this I was so shattered I had to go back to bed!! I ache in every joint but my headache is the worst thing, I will be happy when it's gone. I've had to cancel work and the hairdressers appointment I had for tomorrow.
 I went to school 3 years before my brother John and never caught a thing, he went, first he caught chicken pox, only had about 7 spots, I caught it from him and was covered in them I had them in my eyes,ears, you name it I had spots in it. My next brother Richard caught it from me but hardly knew he had it. It was the same with the measles and finally whooping cough which almost finished me off. Well it seems it's still the same! I caught this virus from our no2 son who came home from London for the weekend. He wasn't as bad as me and neither is H thank goodness. I just hope I will be better by Monday so I can go back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment