Saturday 18 February 2017

Saturday

I got up at 6.30 and had a slice of toast and marmalade for breakfast. I put on a load of washing and we went to Asda. When we got back we unpacked,put everything away and had a coffee. I hung out the washing and we changed ready to go out on our mountain bikes. We started off along the track which wasn't too bad, but after we had ridden 6 miles we came to a section where they are felling trees and for 2 miles the track is a terrible state where all the traffic has been up and down. It's muddy and dreadfully rutted which made it very hard work. Either side of it looks a right state as well. They have taken down so many trees and it's a right mess. So anyway we decided not to come back the same way and rode back on the road. It was pretty breezy but the sun was out and that made it nice. We had a corned beef sandwich for lunch with brown sauce and a couple of gherkins. My washing all got dry and I was wrong yesterday when I said my cake is dry, H cut it up and it's perfect. For dinner we had a pork slice, sautéed new potatoes, corn on the cob,peas and a fried egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment