Thursday 9 February 2017

Thursday

I have had a very lazy day. After breakfast I hung out my washing and then I made H some flap jack, it's chocolate flavour with chocolate chips and is delicious, I must try not to eat too much of it! We had soup for lunch and for dinner tonight we had a kind of roast. H had a pork chop and I had a lamb chop ( H doesn't like lamb) I had mint sauce with mine, we had mashed potatoes, cabbage and carrots, the gravy was nice and I could eat it all again.
When the war was on,we woke up one morning to find a giant barrage balloon that had broken from its moorings and had got its ropes caught in the trees at the top of our field. My dad contacted somebody and the military turned up in jeeps, and when we got back from school it was gone so I guess they must have towed it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment