Thursday 16 February 2017

Thursday

I was up at 6.15 and put on a load of washing. I had toast for breakfast and H got up an hour later. I hung my washing out and filled my garden rubbish bin ready to go out tomorrow. We had a coffee and I did a bit of housework before getting ready to go to Fakenham to try to sort out our suite. I took in photos of the suite and of the code numbers on each item. We then went to the stores cafe for a complementary coffee and a scone each, H had a fruit scone and I had a cheese one. We then to do a bit of shopping before we stopped for lunch,H had ham, egg and chips with a pot of tea and I had sausage,egg and chips with an orange juice. We had a look round a few more shops and came home again. I had a bath and washed my hair, then I got tea, kipper fillets with bread and butter. It will be interesting to see what happens with our chairs etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment