Wednesday 15 February 2017

Wednesday

I got up at 5.45, put on a load of washing and made a bowl of porridge for my breakfast. I packed a salad for my lunch and went to work. ( H was still in bed when I left ). I had to pick a sack of sprouts first then pick 144  bunches of carrots. After that I trimmed 6 boxes of leeks and finally ended up the day strawing the rhubarb patch. Andrew joined me so we managed to finish it and wash the leeks. The boss then said I could go home and it was only 3.41so I was home by 4 o'clock.
Yesterday I had a phone call from my daughter to say our youngest granddaughter had dislocated her kneecap,!! Poor little girl, they spent a few hours in A& E and had to go back again today. She has it in a brace and is on crutches. It's her birthday on Saturday,she will be 14. For dinner tonight we had chicken pie, new potatoes, cabbage,leek, carrots and gravy. I don't have to go to work again till Monday, tomorrow we are going to Fakenham for lunch and also to try to sort out our furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment