Wednesday 22 February 2017

Wet Wednesday

we got up this morning and it was pouring with rain. I hoped it wasn't going to be much because H was having a Spanish lesson this afternoon, we were going to cycle there and I was looking forward to a ride outside but it kept raining off and on all morning so he went in the car and I had another ride upstairs. I rode 21.1 miles in 1 hour and 10 minutes. I thought I could do 18 miles in an hour but I was annoyed because it took me 3 seconds over!  We both had a pot noodle for lunch and for dinner we had a steak and Guinness pie with cauliflower, sprouts, carrots, leeks and potatoes. I did a load of washing this morning but couldn't hang it out so I will tumble it in the morning on cheap electricity. H and I both managed to get over our flu type virus that we had and he is completely back to normal but it has left me with a nasty cough which I fully expect to have till May.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment