Friday 3 March 2017

Friday

I had a dreadful sleep because I have a bad back. I couldn't get comfortable however hard I tried. I got up when I heard H moving around and it was7.35. I didn't put a load of washing on because the forecast was for rain for most of the day. I had my porridge with a cup of tea and then a coffee. I have been sitting about quite a bit because I am in pain. However, as number 2 son is coming home this evening I have baked 2 batches of flapjack one with seeds and chocolate chips and the other with fruit and nuts. H went to the chemist to collect my medication for me and while he was gone I got cheese and biscuits for our lunch with an instant coffee. We watched a cycle race on tv and then I had a shower and washed my hair. We had a phone call from Aldiss, the furniture people to say they have a chair for us, it will be delivered Tuesday morning. I hope it's the same colour as the settee this time!! For dinner tonight we are having a pork and apple burger from my butcher, they are delicious, a sausage, egg, fried tomatoes and chips, roll on dinner time.

No comments:

Post a Comment