Friday 17 March 2017

Friday

I stayed in bed even later this morning! 7.40. I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast as soon as I had weighed myself. I am the same as last week, 10.8 that's at least one stone too heavy! I hung out my washing and we had a coffee. I did a bit of clearing up and at 10 we got ready to go out on our mountain bikes. We rode to Reepham station and stopped for a drink and a plate of cheese straws straight out of the oven, they were delicious. We came back a longer way round and it was a nice ride, but rather windy. We had cheese on toast for lunch and I had a shower and got ready to go to the dentist. Everything was ok and I don't have to go back till September. For dinner tonight we had a steak and onion pie with potatoes, cauliflower and leek, it was all very nice, I just had an apple for my pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment