Friday 24 March 2017

Friday

I got up at 6 and put on a load of washing. I made porridge for breakfast and when the washing was done I hung it out. H went up to turbo and I made a boiled cake. It's turned out really well and tastes delicious. When H had finished his ride we got ready and went out. First we went to the chicken farm and I was so pleased to see that the chickens are all back out in the field pecking away. After getting my eggs we went to the garden centre where we called in at the cafe and had a coffee with a toasted tea cake. Then we bought a garden sieve, some moss killer and some lawn food. I also popped into the pet food store to get some small bird seed to put onto a bird feeder my daughter bought me. When we got back home I made a salad for lunch with tiny mini pizzas. We had a coffee and watched a cycle race on tv and I made a chicken casserole for dinner which also turned out well, I am on a roll with my cooking today. My washing all got lovely and dry again so tomorrow I will do the ironing.

No comments:

Post a Comment