Wednesday 15 March 2017

Lovely day

We both laid in till 6.30 and both had toast for breakfast. I did a load of washing and when it was done I hung it out. H went upstairs to study some of his Spanish and I vacuumed all downstairs. We had a coffee at 10am with a hot cross bun and then got ready to go out on our mountain bikes. H was going for his Spanish lesson so I rode with him for the first 3 miles and then we went our separate ways. I went to Ringland and up Ringland hills. It was hard work on my own( I don't really like hills)
Anyway, I carried on riding, went along a road I haven't used before and was quite lost. I found a sign that said Norwich 12 miles so I followed it and came to a main road, I used that for a bit but it was so busy I turned off it and was lost again. I finally found the railway line so I came home off-road. On my ride I saw an egret with 2 swans, 2 Egyptian geese in a field, a poor dead badger and a field full or Canada geese eating the corn that was just coming through. The rooks are all building like mad and trying to drop twigs on my head, I had 2 near misses. H arrived home 6 minutes after me, I had done 24 miles. We had cheese and biscuits for lunch with pickle onions and gherkins,also a cup of coffee. I spent an hour in the garden, it's been a lovely day 16 degrees this afternoon. For dinner tonight we had a fish pie with cauliflower cheese, it was yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment