Monday 27 March 2017

Monday

It was work today so as soon as I had put on a load of washing and eaten my porridge I made a salad to take for lunch. I also packed a slice of cake, a banana and a bottle of water. I had to pick 3 boxes of rhubarb first and then a box of kale, after that I joined Andy and we each picked a box of purple sprouting broccoli. I walked to the leek bed next and trimmed them till Andrew came with the tractor and trailer to take me and my leeks to the yard so we could wash them. We then had our lunch, I packed all the leeks and we had to go back for 2 boxes of carrots, 2 boxes of cabbages and another box of rhubarb. We then washed and packed the carrots, watered the greenhouse and it was time for me to go home. I had a cup of tea (spilt some on my front ) it was really hot. I can't believe I missed my mouth!! I had a bath and we are about to have a chicken curry for dinner. I don't have to work again till Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment