Saturday 18 March 2017

Saturday

H woke me up at 6.20 this morning, he had made the tea and my bread was waiting in the toaster ready for me to pop it down. I put on a load of washing, then got ready to go shopping. As soon as we came back I put everything away while H made us a coffee. We then went into the garden and H dug a huge root up for me at the side of the house. I will now be able to dig the strip of garden and replant it. He then cleaned the car while I hung out the washing and did a bit of housework. We had a small sausage casserole for lunch and this afternoon our daughter and her husband came round. They are off to New York on Tuesday so they brought my Mother's Day present round. She had already given me the Bridget Jones DVD!! I have a card that I will open on the day, a bottle of wine I will also open on the day and a very pretty bird feeder that looks like a daffodil. I am so lucky. They also brought her bike round, her dad is going to sort it out for her while they are away. They are going to America for her 50 th birthday. I can't believe my daughter will be half a hundred.!! For dinner tonight we had a mushroom lasagne, it was ok but we prefer a meat one.

No comments:

Post a Comment