Sunday 12 March 2017

Sunday

I was up at 6 made a pot of tea, a bowl of porridge and had my breakfast. H came down at 7 and had his. He then made us a ' proper coffee ' we emptied the dishwasher and put everything away and watched the news on tv. I wrote and sent an email to my brother in New Zealand. By the time I had finished it was 9.45 so I changed into my cycle gear and rode 23 miles on the turbo trainer. I was on it for an hour and a quarter while I listened to the Archers omnibus. The time went quite quickly and I have had my exercise. When I had finished I had a shower and then made some soup or lunch.  This afternoon we watched cycling on tv and for dinner tonight I made a pasta bake, it was very tasty, fried onion mushrooms, bacon peas, white cheese sauce and pasta. We had it with cheesy bread and a glass of wine. Tomorrow I have to go to work so I won't sleep so well tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment