Thursday 2 March 2017

Thursday

I got up at 6 am and put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I had a slice of toast for a change. I hung my washing out and did a bit of dusting before H came down. I dressed and brought my coat. And boots down etc ready to walk with my daughter and Macy. They were here by 8.45 and off we went. It was quite windy and dull but we had a lovely walk and because of the weather there were very few people about. We walked for over an hour so I have had a bit of exercise today. When we came back H made us a cup of coffee and when L and M left H went up to turbo and I went to my butchers. I bought pork pies for our lunch and a lasagne for dinner, plus lots more meat and pies for my freezer. My washing is all dry again but I don't think I will be as lucky tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment