Tuesday 7 March 2017

Tuesday

I have had a really nice day. I was up at 5.30 and because the weather forecast was good I stripped my bed and put it in the washing machine. Then I made a pot of tea and a bowl of porridge for breakfast. I hung out my first load of washing and put on a second. H got up and after his breakfast he made us a coffee. We then got ready for the furniture men to arrive and bring our new chair and this time it matches! When they left we had another coffee and I hung out my second load of washing. H then went up to ride his bike and I pruned my roses. I stayed out in the garden and did a whole lot of clearing up then wed and fed my roses. H called me in when his ride was over and I made us each a cheese and pickle sandwich for lunch. I went straight back out into the garden and carried on working till 2.30 H then called me in and we had a G & T. We watched a cycle race and after my bath I am going to cook dinner. We are having duck a la orange, with potato croquettes and cauliflower cheese. Andy from work cut me a huge cauliflower yesterday it's lovely. After dinner I shall go upstairs to watch my soaps. I was so tired yesterday after work I fell asleep and missed them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment