Tuesday 21 March 2017

Tuesday

 I was up before 6 and put on a load of washing. I had a bowl of porridge and a cup of tea, then I hung out my washing and yesterday's. I had 2 lines full. We had a coffee and H went up to turbo while I sat and finished a book my daughter brought me on Saturday. When H finished we had a coffee and a couple of biscuits. We watched a cycle race in Spain, it passed through places we have stayed so we enjoyed the scenery. We then had lunch, a cup of soup and a hot cross bun. We didn't want to eat too much today because we were going out this evening for a meal. Our daughter and son in law bought us a gift voucher at Christmas for a meal at Prime in Norwich. The meal was delicious, we had a sharing starter, it was perfect, not too much, we had a bottle of fabulous wine and H had a salmon risotto and I had a lamb noisette on a potato and mixed veg stack. We also had a coffee. We were going to get a taxi home but when we came out we were right at our bus stop and it said a no. 28 would be along in 4 minutes, it was, we hopped on with our bus passes and 19 minutes later we were home.  I think my back is a bit less painful today so everything is looking good. ( all my washing was lovely and dry when I got it in.)

No comments:

Post a Comment