Wednesday 1 March 2017

Wednesday, work.

I was up at 5.40,put on a load of washing and made my porridge. I packed a small salad, a hard boiled egg,a banana and a bottle of water. When I got to work we were busy which I love because the time just flies by. I picked a sack of sprouts first then I bunched carrots till coffee break which is at 10. Then I had to walk to Leeks and trim them till I was picked up at 2.20. We had to pick 3 boxes of loose carrots on the way down to the yard. We then washed and packed everything and it was time for me to go home. I don't have to go again till Monday and that's the only day I have to go next week. I had a cup of tea when I got home and my daughter rang to ask if I would like to walk her dog with her tomorrow morning, yes. She says she will be round at 8.45 ish. For dinner tonight we had a fish pie with cauliflower and leeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment