Wednesday 29 March 2017

Wednesday

I got up at 6.55 and put on a load of washing and had toast and marmalade for breakfast with a cup of tea. We had a coffee and I hung the washing out. H and I watched the news etc. and then I made the bed and he put on a loaf of bread. H then swotted up on his Spanish ready for his lesson. Today he went in the car so I didn't go with him. I waited till the loaf was done and then got ready to go out on my mountain bike. I only wanted a short ride because I had a long one yesterday. I did 13.1 miles, the track was a bit sticky after last nights rain but I enjoyed it anyway. When I arrived home H had beaten me to it. I had a shower while he made me a coffee and I got cheese and ham sandwiches with mustard to go with them. We watched a cycle race and I got my washing in, all dry. We had a glass of wine and then I cooked dinner. We had pork chops, new potatoes, broccoli and peas.
Before my boss went on holiday he said I should work Monday and he might want me on Thursday but if he didn't he would ring me up and let me know. Well at 10 am the phone rang and it was him, I thought hooray, he's rung to say he doesn't need me! But he had forgotten what he had said and rang to make sure I was going in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment