Monday 17 April 2017

Easter Monday.

I got up at 6am ,made a pot of tea and had a slice of toast for breakfast. We had a coffee and watched a bit it tv before getting on with a bit of housework. At 10 we changed into our cycle gear and went out on our mountain bikes. We had a great ride 22.8 miles. There was a fairly strong cold wind but along the track we were quite sheltered. When we got home we had a bacon sandwich with a cup of coffee and a little later a glass of wine. We watched a film this afternoon and for dinner I made a pasta thing. I fried an onion and a leek then added chopped chicken and bacon, a mushroom,a can of tomatoes and some tomato purée. I cooked it on top of the hob, added the cooked pasta, grated some cheese, sprinkled it over the top and popped it under the grill for a few minutes to cook the cheese and dished it up. It was very tasty. It's work for me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment