Friday 28 April 2017

Friday

 We went shopping this morning so that we won't have to go tomorrow when our no 2 son is here. We both had toast for breakfast with our cuppa and a coffee when we came back.H then went into the garage and took all the things off my old mountain bike that we need to put on my new bike. ( bottle cage, computer, mirror, bar ends mudguards etc. ) He then put them all on my new bike and it's ready for action. Yesterday I ordered a pair of knobbly tyres for it so I can ride off road and them came this afternoon!! E went to Reepham to collect them and had a wander round. It's a lovely little place, loads of quaint houses and little alleys etc. When we got back home we had a glass of birthday wine and then a bath before dinner which was beef wellington, garlic mushrooms and potato wedges with chocolate cheesecake for dessert. This morning no 1 son came round with his dad's birthday card and present, he stayed for a couple of hours which was nice. I have just this second had a text from no 2 son saying that he is on his way so now we can look forward to seeing him soon. Tomorrow H and I are going out on our bikes, me on my new one!!! Our son may come too.

No comments:

Post a Comment