Friday 14 April 2017

Good Friday.

I got up at 6.30 this morning and had a toasted hot cross bun for breakfast with a mug of tea. I put on a load of washing and when H got up we had a coffee. I hung my washing out when it was done and as soon as I was dressed I did a bit of housework and read a chapter of my book. H went up to turbo at 10.30 so I put my cycle shoes and a jacket on and biked to the crab house. It's about 2.75 miles away from our house so I did a bit of a detour to make my ride 10 miles. I bought 2 crabs 🦀 1 whole and one already dressed. They were delicious. We had a cup of coffee and as it was rather dull I got my washing in and it was nice and dry again. This afternoon we went to Louise and James to take round the family's Easter eggs. Before we left no1 son rang to wish us happy Easter 🐣 and I have arranged to see him on Sunday. Our daughter and son in law cycled almost 50 miles today,I am so proud of her,she does so much. Before we got round to see them they also walked their dog for 40 minutes. Our grandson had been round and left us a holiday gift and while we were there our no 1 granddaughter came round and also gave us a holiday gift. Our daughter has given us a huge chocolate egg each!!! When we left there we went to a shop because H wanted a euro millions lottery ticket and he also brought a bottle of wine. Next we went to our favourite fish and chip shop for our dinner tonight. They were yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment