Sunday 16 April 2017

Happy Easter 🐣

I was up at 7 and put on a load of washing then I made porridge for my breakfast. We had a coffee and I made a loaf of bread. I hung my washing out, swept the kitchen floor and cleaned the work tops. I made the bed and at 11am I went round to our eldest son and daughter in law's with their Easter eggs. They had bought me a lovely plant for my garden. Our daughter in law has very green fingers and grows loads of things from cuttings etc. so she also gave me loads of other plants too. We had a cup of tea and a look round the garden which is lovely. When I got home again I planted everything, some in the garden and some in pots. I think some of the plants are a bit 'soft' and not they are talking about frosts next week, I hope they will be ok. After I had finished in the garden and H had finished his turbo ride we had a fried egg sandwich and a coffee for lunch. I have eaten loads of chocolate!!! We watched a cycle race and then I cooked dinner. Pork with new potatoes, broccoli and cauliflower. We watched Oliver the musical on tv and we are going to watch Maigret.

No comments:

Post a Comment