Monday 3 April 2017

Monday

We both got up at 5.50 I put on a load of washing and made porridge for breakfast while H sliced bread for his toast. I made a pot of tea and packed a salad for my lunch. I made the bed and dressed ready to go to work. It was quite misty when it was time for me to leave so I left the washing for H to hang out after the mist had lifted. I had to do 29 bunches of radishes and then leeks. I trimmed leeks till 3 o'clock so now I have a huge blister at the base of my four finger which has been caused by my knife. The ground is so hard and dry and I had to cut through a lot of it to get the leeks out. I trimmed 17 boxes. We then went to the yard and washed them all. I only had time to pack a few before it was time for me to go home. H had a cup of tea waiting for me and when I had finished it he ran me a bath. We had eggs for tea followed by apple pie. I have to work again on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment