Saturday 29 April 2017

Saturday.

I got up at 6.30 and put on a load of washing H and I both had toast for breakfast with a mug of tea. A little later we had a coffee. We both sat about reading till our son came down and then we all got ready to go out on our mountain bikes. I used my new bike for the first time and it went very well. I enjoyed the ride,in fact we all did. We stopped at the station for a coffee and then came home again. When we arrived back I just washed my hands and got straight on with lunches. H had a bacon sandwich but son and I had a salad. I got my washing in because it went rather black but it was dry anyway. Our son in law rang H and they have arranged to meet just after 7 am in the morning to ride 80 miles, today we did 22.4 miles. For dinner tonight we are having sirloin steak with homemade chips, mushrooms, peas and sweet corn.This evening as there is nothing only rubbish on television i am starting a new book, it's called The silent Fountain by Victoria Fox. I have no idea what it is about but it looks interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment