Sunday 2 April 2017

Sunday.

I had an awful nights sleep and didn't get to sleep properly till H got up at 6.30 and then I slept till 7.30 when I got up and put on a load of washing and had toast for breakfast. I was supposed to have porridge but H had cut me off a slice of bread and I am easily led. By the time I had eaten it he had finished his breakfast and  cleaned the car. I went up and dressed so I could hang out the washing and H came in and made us a coffee. He then went into his ' pain cave ' to ride 70 miles and I put my shorts on because I decided to start to get a bit of a tan on my legs. It was sunny but not very warm. H put a deck chair in the garden for me and I managed to sit outside for an hour and a half. I had bare legs but I wore my big woolly jumper. We had pasta for lunch and then watched a classic cycle race on tv. After that I just had time to wash my hair before the boat race. Our no 2 son rang from Greece, he is fine and having a great time climbing, running and swimming. For dinner tonight we had pizza and chips with roast cauliflower. I have never tried cauliflower roasted before but we liked it. I separated the florets and put them in a basin with a desert spoon of olive oil and some mixed seeds (sunflower,pumpkin and pine nuts) mixed them all together and popped them in the oven in an ovenproof dish for 30 minutes. Today I have dreadful hay fever, I have sneezed well over a hundred times, my eyes and nose are itching and watering like crazy. It's work for me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment