Sunday 9 April 2017

Sunny Sunday

H had to get up at 5.30 because he was meeting our son in law at 7.30. I said I wouldn't get up till just before he left but he was banging about such a lot there was no point staying in bed. When he left I washed up all the big things from last night, made some chocolate and choc chip buns and a loaf of bread. I had put on a load of washing when I got up so I dressed and hung the washing out and cleaned the patio doors. I swept and washed the kitchen floor, wiped all the doors and worktops down and vacuumed all upstairs. I dusted the whole house ( one of my less favourite jobs ) and scrubbed the floor in the downstairs cloakroom. I had then had enough so I put my deck chair out and sat in the garden. I had only been there a few minutes when H returned home. They had ridden 57 miles. So I went back indoors, made a coffee and fried egg sandwiches, we finished off with a bun. This afternoon we both sat in the garden, it was 23 degrees mid afternoon. Very nice. For dinner tonight we had a sausage casserole which was very tasty. I think I would have liked to go out on my bike this morning but when I look at my nice clean tidy house I am glad I stayed in for a change. It's work for me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment