Thursday 6 April 2017

Thursday.

We both got up just before 7, H made a pot of tea while I put on a load of washing. I had porridge for breakfast and H had toast. After breakfast we had a coffee and I hung out the washing. H had a Spanish lesson this morning so while he was out I went for a bike ride, it was lovely, the sun was out and there was very little wind. I wore cycle shorts for the first time this year. I did 17.5 miles so it was some exercise. We both came home together, I met H on the track. When we got in we had a coffee with cheese and biscuits for lunch, after which I got the washing in and ironed it right away. Then I had a bath, washed my hair and made a pot of tea. For dinner I made a pasta meal with chicken strips, mushrooms, fried onion, peas and sweet corn in a carbonara sauce, it was very tasty. My daughter rang this afternoon, she and her youngest daughter are going back to their ' hooping ' class this evening, my granddaughter is a bit nervous because it's her first time back since she fell over and dislocated her knee but I am sure she will be ok and enjoy it as much as she did before.

No comments:

Post a Comment