Thursday 20 April 2017

Thursday

I got up at 6 and put on a load of washing and made porridge for breakfast. After breakfast I made a loaf of bread and vacuumed all upstairs. Then I dusted it all and tidied it, did the ironing and took the cleaner downstairs. I emptied it and then vacuumed all downstairs. We then popped out to get a new doorbell, ours went wrong before Christmas and as our kitchen and lounge are at the back of the house we never hear anybody at our door. We had a cheese sandwich for lunch with  hula hoops and a little mini apple  tart for desert. This afternoon H raked a load of moss out of our lawn and I picked it all up and binned it, when he went in I stayed outside to do a bit of weeding. When I came in I showered and we had a glass of wine. I cooked dinner at the usual time, we had a minced beef and vegetable pie with new potatoes and broccoli. I then watched my soaps as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment