Tuesday 25 April 2017

Tuesday

I managed to stay in bed till 6.50 which is good for me. The first thing I do is open the blind and this morning I was greeted by a covering of snow on top of our car!. I put on a load of washing and made a bowl of porridge for breakfast. When my washing was done I waited to hang it out because it was raining. I hung it out when it stopped and I managed to get it dry again. No sooner had I brought it in than we had a massive hail storm. We had an egg and sausage sandwich for lunch with a cup of coffee. I made H a nice fruit cake, it's one of his favourites and it's turned out well. He had a turbo session this morning but I have done nothing much just a bit of cleaning and dusting. For dinner we had cod in breadcrumbs, baked beans and a jacket potato. Tomorrow H has his Spanish lesson and I normally go for a bike ride while he is doing that but tomorrow I have to stay in in case my new bike is delivered.

No comments:

Post a Comment