Friday 12 May 2017

Friday

I have had quite a lazy day. I put on a load of washing as usual and had toast for breakfast. We had a coffee  and. When the washing was done I hung it out and then we went to visit a new ' Next ' store that has opened a few miles from ours. It opened before Christmas but it's the first time we have been.  H bought 2 pairs of skinny jeans that he can ride his bike in without cycle clips. When we got back  we had cheese, biscuits and pickle for lunch and then a date scone and a glass of wine. This afternoon I wanted to do some gardening but I have, somehow, pulled a muscle in my back. I often get backache but it's always on the right, this one is on the left and at the moment agony!! H had to come and help me cook dinner! We had potato wedges, sausages, pork and apple burgers, baked beans and a fried egg. As soon as I had eaten mine I came upstairs to lay flat but so far it has made no difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment