Friday 26 May 2017

Friday

I didn't get up till 7 am and I had toast for breakfast. H was already up and had made the tea. I put on a load of washing and read my book till it was done then I hung it out. We had a coffee and H went up to turbo. He rode a 25 mile race plus a 10 mile warm up. It's been a lovely day with wall to wall sunshine. My knee that was very painful yesterday is fine today but my backache hasn't gone yet, I don't think it's quite as bad as it was yesterday though. When H had finished his ride he cut me 2 slices of bread off and I got bacon butties for lunch with a cup of instant coffee. We both sat in the garden as long as we could bare it, I began to pull up my forget me nots tillH called me in for the tour of Italy cycle race. I got my washing in all dry and aired. I had a shower and sorted dinner. We had breadded cod, a giant jacket potato and baked beans. Tomorrow we plan to go for a bike ride so I hope the weather stays good.

No comments:

Post a Comment