Monday 1 May 2017

May day

H and I got up at the same time this morning, I made a pot of tea, put on a load of washing and put on a loaf of bread before I had my breakfast of marmalade on toast. Oh, I also stacked and started the dishwasher. H and I then just sat about reading till our son came down because we didn't want to disturb him. When he was ready we played a game of cribbage and I won!! He then went outside and cleaned his car while I hung out the washing and unstacked the dishwasher and put everything away. After that it was time for me to get the lunches ready, it takes me ages to prepare a salad!! H had cheese and biscuits with pickle and we all had a coffee. Son and I then went round to visit his brother and sister in law before he went back home. For dinner I made a chicken stew with yesterday's leftover chicken. We had a second game of cards before dinner and I lost so after dinner we had to have a third game but I lost again!! Tomorrow I have to go to work, with an easterly wind it will be pretty cold in the field

No comments:

Post a Comment