Monday 8 May 2017

Monday.

I was up at 5.45 and put on a load of washing. I had porridge and a mug of tea for breakfast, packed a salad for my lunch with a banana, a hot cross bun and a bottle of water. I dressed, hung out the washing and went to work. They have opened one of the roads I use to go to work so it cut 10 minutes off my journey time. Andrew went out on a gardening job at 8 o'clock and was still out when I left off. Andy and I had ot go together to pick 11 boxes of rhubarb and 50 bunches of radishes. After that we both spent all the rest of the day in the greenhouse. We had to fill 91 trays with peat and then seed them all. When I left odd at 4pm there were 7 left to do. The men leave off later than me so they would get them done before home time. Even though we were inside the greenhouse it was freezing cold and at one point my fingers were so cold they really hurt. I meant to get some sausages out of the freezer this morning but I forgot so for dinner tonight we had jacket potatoes, mushrooms, baked beans and 2 fried eggs each. H had a yogurt for his pudding and I had an orange again. I have to go to work again on Thursday. I hope it's warmed up a bit by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment