Saturday 6 May 2017

Saturday.

I managed to sleep till 6 this morning. When I looked out of the window everywhere was damp so we must have had a bit of a shower. I did a load of washing but I didn't hang it out, I will sort it tomorrow. After breakfast and coffee I went to the chicken farm for eggs and as soon as I got back our no1 son came round, he hadn't been here long when our daughter and son in law arrived for H to mend his bike. My daughter and I then took their dog Macy ( a French bulldog) for a walk.  When we came back the bike was almost finished so we had a quick cup of tea and then they left and we had lunch,( salad ) H turned on the ' tour of Italy '  and we had a glass of wine. I had a shower when it was over and then cooked dinner. We had pasta with chicken and sausage in a white wine sauce, I also added fried red onion, mushrooms and peas. It was very tasty. Today was a bit dull but the horrible wind had dropped and it was quite mild, perfect for the walk we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment