Sunday 28 May 2017

Sunday.

 Another lovely day. We got up together and had our breakfast. We had a nice coffee next and I finished my book so I could take it with me when I bike to the crab house. The lady in there collects books and has a charity box so you can pick one up if you wish to read it. When I take one I read it and then I take it back again so she can use it again. One charity is the lifeboats and the other is meningitis. Anyway after I had finished my book I dusted downstairs,swept the kitchen and downstairs cloakroom floors and then washed them, scrubbed the basins etc. I watered my outdoor pots and at 10am I sat in the garden in the sun and listened to the Archers omnibus. When it finished I got on my bike and went for some crabs for our lunch. I went the long way round so I could get a bit of exercise and ended up riding 16.6 miles. When I got back H had finished his turbo ride so I dressed the crabs and we had lunch. H put the last day of the bike race in Italy on but the sun came out again ( it was a bit cloudy earlier) so we both sat in the garden for a while. We had a nice glass of wine and all we had for dinner was pizza and chips it's too hot for big meals! I broke my pizza cutter!! It's the third one I have snapped recently, they don't make them strong enough. We had fruit for pudding and now I am going upstairs to watch The Durrells. I have had a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment