Tuesday 16 May 2017

Tuesday

Well last evening I missed all my soaps, I was so tired I was asleep by 6.45pm!!! Our youngest son rang up around 9 pm and woke me up but I went straight back to sleep again and didn't get up till 6.30 this morning. I had toast and tea for breakfast and then filled my slow cooker with meat and vegetables and left it to cook all day. We had a coffee and I read a chapter of my book before getting ready to go out on my mountain bike with H. We left home at 10 am and as it was so windy we rode along the track again where we were nice and sheltered from most of the wind. When we came to the bit where the new N D R is crossing the track a workman was standing there. He stopped us and asked how long we were going to be. H said around 2 hours. He said that's ok then but they were going to practice an accident, there was a huge crane there and a drone hovering in the sky. The man said a helicopter would be landing there shortly. We carried on with our ride and it was reall warm. It was 22 degrees when we left and 24 degrees when we arrived home. We did 22 and a bit miles and I loved every git of it. As soon as we got back H put our sun chairs out and I made bacon sandwiches for lunch. We sat out there for 2 hours and then came in to watch the tour of Italy bike race. When it was over I dished up our dinner and it was very tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment