Wednesday 10 May 2017

Warm Wednesday.

I was busy as soon as I was up, I put on a load of washing and had porridge for breakfast. Then I stripped the bed and did a second load of washing. After that I baked some date scones. There were 18 altogether so I have frozen half. I managed to get both my loads of washing on my lines. At 10 am I got ready to go out on my bike. H had a Spanish lesson so I left at the same time and went part of the way with him. I then carried on and went for a very hilly ride starting by climbing Ringland Hills then several other hills after that. It was a very enjoyable ride and over26 miles long. As I unlocked the door when I got back the phone was ringing, I rushed to pick it up and it was H, he was on his way back and had punched, twice!!! So I had to jump in the car and pick him up. When we got back I made cheese and pickle sandwiches and a cup of coffee for lunch. We both sat in the garden for an hour and a half after lunch and then I brought in my washing, ironed all the bedding and put it back on the bed.( hard work ) I had a shower and cooked dinner, quiche, mushrooms and fried potatoes. I have to go to work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment