Wednesday 24 May 2017

Wednesday

I got up at 5.40, put on a load of washing and made a pot of tea and porridge for breakfast. I packed some cream crackers and cheese for my lunch plus my bottle of water and 2 bananas. I hung the washing out, made the bed sorted out my work bag and off I went. I had to plant runner bean plants first, by hand with a trowel. I managed to plant 700 by 1 o'clock. I then had to join Andy and Andrew on the back of the planter, also the bosses wife and we planted all afternoon. We put in red cabbage, sprouts, broccoli, kale,cabbages and cauliflowers. I was glad to get home. I had a bath and washed my hair, had a cup of tea and then got dinner. Bacon, eggs and chips. We had stewed apple for pudding. I have to go to work again tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment