Monday 19 June 2017

Monday ( forgot yesterday

I can't believe I forgot to blog yesterday! I had such a good day too. I was up early so I watered my pots,hung the washing out, had my breakfast (toast) cleaned the kitchen, vacuumed all downstairs and dusted throughout. Our daughter,son in law and youngest granddaughter all came round at 9.30 to give her dad aFather's Day present and card and then th3y took me to the beach. It was lovely cooler than at home but not much. We had chips for lunch and later candy floss and ice cream. We went for a paddle and the wasn't too chilly. When I got home no1 son had been round to see his dad so he was happy. I then cooked dinner, pork mash beans and carrots with gravy and then trifle for pud. Today I was up at 5.30 did a load of washing,hung it out, packed a salad for my lunch, 3 bottles of water and went to work. I had to do 50 bunches of radishes, 24 bunches of carrots and then weeding for the rest of the day which was awful. It was so hot my hands are swollen my feet hurt and I am totally worn out. We had breaded cod with oven chips and peas for dinner and I am now flat on the bed which is where I shall stay till morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment