Saturday 3 June 2017

Saturday

I am amazed to say I slept till 7.50 this morning . I went to bed at 10 pm which means I had almost 10 hours sleep!!! I am always thrilled if I manage to get 6 hours as a rule.H says it's because it was much cooler last night. I had my breakfast and as soon as I was dressed we popped to Reepham to get some bacon sausages and crabs. We went in the car because we wanted to get back before no 2 son arrived. I hung out my washing and did a bit of dusting when I heard our son arrive on his motorbike. After he had unpacked,had a coffee etc we all went round to our granddaughters because it is her 27th birthday. When we arrived we had a drink, a piece of birthday cake and nibbles. We hadn't been there long when our daughter turned up with her husband and other daughter so it was great, we got to see them all, they even had the dog. By the time we got back home it was time for lunch so I went straight to the kitchen and made H a bacon sandwich and son and me a salad. When son had finished his he went to the climbing centre for the afternoon while H and I sat in the garden in the sun. After he came back and had a shower we had a bar b q which was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment