Saturday 17 June 2017

Saturday

 I am so happy, I have had another fabulous day, we were both up by 6 am, we had our breakfast, I stripped the bed and put it all into the washing machine and we went for our weekly shop. After we had unpacked and put everything away I hung the washing out while H made the coffee. Next he put on a loaf of bread while I watered my outdoor pots and then we got ready to go out on our bikes. I thought I had to go on my own but H changed his mind and decided to go with me, Bonus. We cycled to Heydon village where a mummified hand was on display in the Church. After I had been in to look at itwe went to the tea shop and had an iced coffee which was delicious. We then cycled home again (28.6 miles) . I got lunch, cheese and tomato roll with hula hoops and a large glass of white wine. Well I don't know if it was the strong wine or eating and drinking in the strong sun, but when I got up to come in I was really dizzy!! I was in by 3 pm it was so hot outside. I won't bother to go out again today. H is just running me a bath and when I am out I will cook dinner. Chicken lattice pie, new potatoes, carrots and broad beans. Tomorrow H is staying home but I am going to the beach with our daughter,son in law and no 2 granddaughter. I will have had 3 fabulous days in a row, I am so lucky. I have strawberries for pud tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment