Sunday 25 June 2017

Sunday?

I got up at 5.30 and H was already up and had made the tea. I had a slice of toast and marmalade and H went up to ride on his turbo trainer while I washed up things that we don't put in the dishwasher and tidied the kitchen. I then vacuum all downstairs and then dusted it all. At 10.20 we drove round to our daughters where we had a cup of tea and a yummy cake. We stayed for about an hour ( their little dog is so cute and funny) . When we got home we had a cheese and lettuce sandwich with radishes and a bottle of beer. I did nothing much all afternoon except read my book because as I may be working 4 days in a row I thought I would rest up!!! But I have just seen a local weather forecast and it looks as if might be really wet here on Tuesday which is the day we are supposed to be planting so I might not have to go after all. I had a shower and then cooked dinner. We had a sirloin steak, new potatoes, baby carrots and broad beans. It was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment