Thursday 15 June 2017

Thursday

I was up at 5.40, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I packed my lunch, a corned beef sandwich and a salad,hung out the washing, made the bed and got ready to go to work. First I had to go with Andy to pick 50 bunches of radishes and then we had to pick 9 dozen bunches of carrots. When they were done I had to go back to the radishes and pick another 70 bunches.When they were done I finished my weeding and had my lunch. After lunch I went to the spring onion bed and picked 82 bunches, Andy joined me and when they were done we had to do another 78 bunches of carrots. We went down to the wash area when they were done but Andrew was there to help wash and pack everything so I went to the greenhouse to nip more side shoots out of the tomatoes. I only had 15 minutes before it was my hometime. My boss said he won't need me tomorrow so H and I are planning a ' grand day out ' . For dinner tonight we had pizza and salad, it was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment