Thursday 8 June 2017

Thursday

It was work today so I was up at 5.30, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I packed myself a corned beef sandwich, 2 tomatoes, a slice of cake and a bottle of water. I made the bed but I left the washing for H to hang out because it was a bit dull when I left. I had to do 76 bunches of radishes, Andy helped so they were done before 9 and once again I spent the rest of the day weeding. So now I have a stiff neck again and my left knee is really puffy. When I got home I had a bath and a cup of tea then I cooked dinner. We had a fish pie with peas and sweet corn. I don't have to go any more till Monday so I hope my knee is better by then, my leg is up on 2 pillows at the moment. My boss said next week will be a busy one so I might have to work more than 2 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment