Tuesday 13 June 2017

Tuesday

I woke up at 6, had a slice of toast and a cup of tea, packed my lunch ( a corned beef sandwich and a salad) , made the bed , dressed and went to work. As soon as I arrived we loaded the trailer up with plants and went to where we were planting. We planted till just after 12 when we went back to the yard, loaded up the rest of the plants and had our lunch. When I had finished mine I nipped the shoots out of the tomato plants till it was time to go back to the other end of the field and finish the planting. We finished just before 3 so I had to weed for the last hour. The boss said he will see me again on Thursday. If it's possible, I am even more tired than yesterday!! H poured me a cup of tea and when I had finished it he ran me a bath. I cooked dinner, we had fried chicken with mushrooms and egg fried rice , it wa s very tasty. Last night I came upstairs to watch my soaps and within 5 minutes I was asleep. No 2 son rang around 8.30 and woke me up, I didn't have a clue what day it was where I was etc.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment