Wednesday 21 June 2017

Wednesday

As I was working today I was up at 5.30 had my breakfast packed a salad for lunch,filled 3 bottles with water, made the bed and went to work. FirstI was lucky enough to get a lift up to the leek bed where Andy and I began pulling up the plants and we were joined by a student who is doing a bit of summer work. After we had pulled them all up we picked 10 dozen bunches of carrots, all this took till coffee break, I then had to bunch spring onions till one o'clock when we all went to plant the leeks. 24 rows. After that we all pulled and bunched onions till home time. When I got home I found a picture on my iPad of my granddaughters hand showing her engagement ring 💍 . It's beautiful and I hope they will be very happy, James is a very nice man.
For dinner tonight we had duck legs in orange sauce, new potatoes, carrots and peas. I had a nice cold shower but I am still too hot. My daughter came off her bike yesterday and has a very swollen knee thank goodness she has done nothing worse.. I expect she will have several bruises come out in the next couple of days. I have to work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment