Tuesday 6 June 2017

Wet windy Tuesday

It's my day off and it's been horrible, gale force winds and torrential rain. I did my usual load of washing but I haven't got it dry yet if it's still wet outside tomorrow I will have to use the tumble drier. After my breakfast ( toast ) I made the bed and did all my ironing up to date. We popped to a local B&Q because H wanted a few bits and pieces and when we got home we had a corned beef sandwich for lunch with a coffee and a choc chip bun. H did a ride on his turbo and I started a new book, then I just sat and read all afternoon. We had a shower and then my boss rang to say it will be too wet for me to weed tomorrow so now I don't have to go till Thursday. For dinner tonight we had a chicken curry and pineapple for pudding. If it's dry tomorrow I hope to go out on my bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment