Friday 21 July 2017

Friday.

We managed to stay in bed till 7 o'clock and then H made a pot of tea while I put on a load of washing and we had our breakfast. I hung out the first load and put on a second. While H made us a coffee. I just sat and read till my second washing load was done and I hung it out. We then changed to go out on our mountain bikes.
When we went out on Saturday H stopped for a toilet break while Maria and I carried on, he said he would catch us up. Well he was ages, when I asked what took him so long he said he slipped down the bank and lost his sun glasses. He hunted for ages but no luck. ( they were ' ray bans' £ 100) !! Well since Saturday we have had loads of rain etc.but I asked H to show me where he was. He found the spot and I climbed up the bank and hunted around, I was on my way back down when I spotted a small bit of lenses poking out of the leaf mould! How lucky was that!! They are still in perfect condition. We had a nice ride, H was trying out his new bike and it went well. Our no 2 son came home this afternoon for the weekend, the drive took him ages, he said the traffic was awful. I made him his usual salad but H and I had crab sandwiches. We watched the 'tour' I had a bath and washed my hair then son went for a walk and I got dinner. We had steak, home made chips, peas, sweet corn and courgette. It was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment