Saturday 15 July 2017

Saturday.

I got up when I heard H moving around at about 6am. I stripped the bed and put on a load of washing. We had our breakfast and then we went for our weekly shop. When we came back we unpacked and put everything away before having a coffee and a jam and cream do-nut. I hung out the washing and began on the housework. I washed the kitchen and cloakroom floor, vacuumed through and dusted everything. We had a pot noodle for lunch and then I started a new book. At 2 pm H got a phone call from his Spanish teacher to say they were just leaving. Her husband and son brought her round in the car with her bike in the boot so she could go for a bike ride along the track with H and me. We rode to Whitwell station where H bought us a coffee and then we rode back again. It was 16and a bit miles. She did well for her first time but it sure was slow. When we got back to ours H put her bike into the boot of our car and ran her home while I prepared and cooked dinner. I had a glass of wine and when H returned we had dinner. Paella and patatas bravas with strawberries for pud. We had a cup of tea and then I went up for a bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment