Sunday 2 July 2017

Sunday.

I didn't wake up till around 7.30 and I was still so tired. I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I hung the washing out and we had a coffee. It was a lovely morning but the wind was strong as usual. I couldn't stop yawning it was horrible. When our son got up he asked if I wanted to do anything or go anywhere but I said no I was feeling too dopey. H rode for a couple of hours on his turbo while son and I sat in the garden. When H finished I got him a bacon butty and son and I a salad. We all watched a bit of the Tour de France but I went back out and cleared my patio and didn't go back in till there was only 24 k to go. Son went out to gather a few nettles so he could make some nettle tea!!! I cooked dinner which was roast chicken, roast white and sweet potatoes, carrots, broccoli, new potatoes and broad beans with gravy. It was nice. For pud we had fresh pineapple. We all tried the nettle tea and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, I could drink it. We had wine with dinner and I feel quite stuffed! This afternoon I started knitting, I haven't knitted anything for ages, I have to be in the mood. No 1 son rang this morning, they are all fine I am pleased to say. Tomorrow I have to go to work !

No comments:

Post a Comment